Summer in Gran Canaria / Young
(11 to 14 years old)
Leisure and learning are not at odds. Our summer programs are designed to mix both equal parts. In addition to the usual classes and workshops, we add a careful selection of leisure and cultural activities.
Our Summer Educational Programs offer the perfect context for students to make new friends and live an unforgettable experience.
We incorporate to our summer programs one of the most attractive cities in Spain:
Gran Canaria combines an excellent climate with a fascinating history linked to the Discovery of America.
|Gran Canaria||745 €|
For further information about prices and conditions, please contact us.
- 4 daily modules of Spanish language and culture classes.
- Classes from 10 to 15 students maximum.
- Class materials (Textbook).
- Certificate of completion.
- Placement test and final exams.
- Student ID Card.
- Accomodation in a hostel (multiple rooms).
- Full board (3 meals a day).
- Laundry service.
- Orientation session upon arrival.
- Cultural and sports activities every day.
- Tickets for the visited monuments.
- ISF Coordinator-teacher guidance for all the visits/activities.
- Group transportation from/to airport - families meeting point - airport.
- Reception and assistance by an ISF Coordinator at the airport at arrival and departure.
- 24 hrs on-site assistance.
- Health and liability insurance.
- Taxes included.
- Teror - Agaete (1 day) for 1 week stay.
- Arrival airport: Gran Canaria.
- Gratuities for accompanying teachers (1 teacher per every 10 students. Homestay or Residence hall accommodation. Full board).
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.).
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme.
- Class materials
- Placement test
- ISF Certificate
- Gratuities for groups
- Health insurance
- Cultural and sports
- Accomodation in a hostel
- Full board
- 24h assistance