Financial Education / Professional Program
(15 to 21 years old)
Our Financial Education Programme has been designed to show clearly and concisely the economic reality that surrounds all the people who live in the European countries, the United States and Canada.
In a simple and clear way, we explain the main aspects of “Macroeconomics”, their relationship and their effects on “Microeconomics”, and therefore all the changes that occur in the life of any person after small decisions of big corporations or countries. With our Financial Education Programme, we try to go beyond a simple business course. We teach our students how to organize themselves financially and how to face the new economic realities that they will have to deal with in the near future.
Specialized Spanish language classes are combined with visits to real companies and financial entities where students can do interviews and get to know in firsthand the Spanish business and financial reality.
|30 CERTIFIED HOURS||50 CERTIFIED HOURS|
|Seville||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Cádiz||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Valencia||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Madrid||455 €||875 €||475 €||895 €|
|Salamanca||335 €||680 €||370 €||695 €|
|Málaga||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Granada||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Santiago de C.||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Gran Canaria||435 €||---||460 €||---|
For further information about prices and conditions, please contact us.
- 15/30/45 hours of specialized Spanish classes.
- 15/30/45 hours for the completion of the project.
- 4 hours of tutoring for project monitoring.
- Classes from 8 to 12 students maximum.
- Company visits programme (3 visits per week).
- Certificate of completion.
- Placement test and final exams.
- Student ID Card.
- Carefully chosen home stay.
- *Full board (3 meals a day).
- Laundry service.
- Orientation session upon arrival.
- Reception and assistance by an ISF Coordinator at the airport at arrival and departure.
- 24 hrs on-site assistance.
- Taxes included.
- GROUPS: Gratuities for accompanying teachers (1 teacher per every 15 students. Home stay accommodation. Full board).
- Full board: In Madrid lunch will consist on a pic-nic.
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.)
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme
- For individual students please consult us.
- Company visits
- Specialized Spanish lessons
- Placement test
- ISF Certificate
- Gratuities for groups
- Home stay accommodation
- Full board