Gastronomy School / Professional Program
(17 to 21 years old)
The Gastronomy School is open to students and professionals of the Hospitality / Food and Beverage sector as well as to those curious people eager to learn Spanish language and culture through the best knowns Spanish dishes.
Our Gastronomy Programme combines both, theoretical and practical lessons, guided by the hand of recognized and prestigious professionals. It includes everything necessary to discover the Spanish language and culture through the culinary heritage of Spain.
|Sevilla||385 €||410 €||425 €|
|Valencia||385 €||410 €||425 €|
For further information about prices and conditions, please contact us.
- 4 daily modules of Spanish gastronomy classes (30% theoretical + 70% practical).
- Practical and theoretical classes of 12 students maximum.
- Class materials for both, theoretical and practical lessons.
- Placement and final exams.
- Certificate of completion.
- Student ID Card.
- Carefully chosen home stay.
- Full board (3 meals a day).
- Laundry service.
- Orientation session upon arrival.
- Cultural Gymkhana.
- Reception and assistance by an ISF Coordinator at the airport at arrival and departure.
- 24 hrs on-site assistance.
- Health and liability insurance.
- Taxes included.
- GROUPS:Gratuities per accompanying teachers (1 teacher per every 15 students. Home stay accommodation. Full board)
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.)
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme
- Theoretical classes
- Practical classes
- Class materials
- Placement test
- ISF Certificate
- Health insurance
- Gratuities for groups
- Home stay accommodation
- Full board
- 24hrs. assistance