Internship Programme / Professional Program
(17 to 21 years old)
Thanks to our Internship Programme, students will have the opportunity to come into contact with the real working world and companies that match their profiles, interests and professional fields. Through this programme they will have the opportunity to improve their professional skills, gain autonomy and improve their Spanish.
Participating companies come from many different sectors. From ISF we make a specific and exhaustive follow-up of every student to ensure the success of the experience.
|Sevilla||895 €||1.250 €||1.575 €||2.295 €|
|Cádiz||895 €||1.250 €||1.575 €||2.295 €|
|Valencia||895 €||1.250 €||1.575 €||2.295 €|
|Madrid||995 €||1.350 €||1.650€||2.495 €|
|Salamanca||825 €||1.195 €||1.490 €||2.195 €|
|Granada||895 €||1.250 €||1.575 €||2.295 €|
|Málaga||895 €||1.250 €||1.575 €||2.295 €|
For further information about prices and conditions, please contact us.
- 60/90/120/180 hours of Internship in carefully chosen companies of the professional field of interest.
- Development Project (15 hours per week).
- Tutorship during the programme (5 hours per week).
- Certificate of completion of the Internship.
- Student ID Card.
- Carefully chosen home stay.
- *Full board (3 meals a day).
- Laundry service.
- Orientation session upon arrival.
- Reception and assistance by an ISF Coordinator at the airport at arrival and departure.
- 24 hrs on-site assistance.
- Health insurance.
- Taxes included.
- Full board: In Madrid lunch will consist on a pic-nic.
- Gratuities for accompanying teachers (1 teacher per every 15 students. Home stay accommodation. Full board).
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.)
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme
- Weekly tutorship
- ISF Certificate
- Gratuities for groups
- Health insurance
- Home stay accommodation
- Full board