Tourism & Hostelry / Professional Program
(15 to 21 years old)
Study of the different spanish tourist models as well as new international trends for the future.
Specialized Spanish classes are combined with visits to real companies where students can conduct interviews and learn first-hand about Spain’s business reality.
The prices are valid from September to June.
|30 CERTIFIED HOURS||50 CERTIFIED HOURS|
|Seville||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Cádiz||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Valencia||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Madrid||455 €||875 €||475 €||895 €|
|Salamanca||335 €||680 €||370 €||695 €|
|Málaga||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Granada||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Santiago de C.||395 €||775 €||415 €||795 €|
|Gran Canaria||435 €||---||460 €||---|
For more information about the conditions and prices during the summer, you can contact us from here.
Professional Experience 30 hours:
- Program of visits to companies (2 weekly visits).
Professional Experience 50 hours:
- 15/30 hours of project completion.
- 4 hours of tutoring to follow the project.
- Program of visits to companies (3 weekly visits).
For both programs:
- 15/30 hours of specialized Spanish classes.
- Practical and theoretical classes of 12 students maximum.
- Materials of theoretical and practical classes.
- Entry test to certify the level and final exam.
- ISF certificate of attendance and use of the course.
- Student card.
- Accommodation in selected families.
- Full board (3 meals a day).
- *Gran Canaria: hostel (multiple rooms) with half board.
- Washing clothes.
- Chat and orientation walk on arrival.
- Cultural Gymkhana.
- Assistance from an ISF coordinator at the airport on arrival and departure.
- Assistance 24 hours a day.
- Medical insurance and accidents.
- Taxes included.
- Gratuities for accompanying teachers (including 1 teacher for every 15 students, staying with a family with full board).
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.)
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme.
- Theoretical classes
- Practical classes
- Visits to companies
- Level test
- ISF Certificate
- Health insurance
- Gratuities for groups
- Family accommodation*
- Full board*
- 24h assistance