Summer in Cadiz / Young
(11 to 14 years old)
These Learning Programmes are a unique opportunity for young students to get to know other cultures and different important aspects of life that will be essential for their personal development.
Our courses are adapted to the age of our youngest students and are complemented by a carefully designed programme of cultural and leisure activities. The goal is that, at the end of their stay, our students will have a wide vision of the Spanish culture and customs.
Summer is one of the best times to discover Cadiz. The city opens to visitors who come to spend their holidays and offers the best of itself: exhibitions, open air cinemas, gastronomic routes … All accompanied by the good atmosphere, the usual friendliness that characterizes the people of Cadiz and its wonderful beaches.
|CÁDIZ||695 €||1.250 €||1.775 €|
For further information about prices and conditions, please contact us.
- 4 daily modules of Spanish language and culture classes.
- Classes from 10 to 15 students maximum.
- Class materials (Textbook).
- Certificate of completion.
- Placement test and final exams.
- Student ID Card.
- Carefully chosen home stay.
- Full board (3 meals a day).
- Laundry service.
- Orientation session upon arrival.
- Leisure/Cultural/ Sport activities every day.
- Tickets for the visited monuments.
- ISF Coordinator-teacher guidance for all the visits/activities
- Group transportation from/to airport - families meeting point - airport.
- Reception and assistance by an ISF Coordinator at the airport at arrival and departure.
- 24 hrs on-site assistance.
- Health and liability insurance.
- Taxes included.
- Rota (1 day) for Stay of 1 WEEK
- Rota (1 day) and Tarifa - Bolonia (1 day) for Stay of 2 or 3 WEEKS.
- For Cadiz Stays the airports included are: Seville or Jerez de la Frontera.
- Gratuities for accompanying
teachers (1 teacher per every 10 students. Home stay or Residence hall accommodation. Full board).
- ISF can arrange the purchase of airline tickets. We recommend you to book them at least with four months in advance.
- All our destinations are in high demand. To guarantee availability, you need to book well in advance.
- We offer a wide range of optional services in all our destinations (transfers, excursions, activities/visits, insurance, etc.)
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will organize an informative meeting at your school for the parents and students participating in the programme
- Class materials
- Placement test
- ISF Certificate
- Gratuities for groups
- Health insurance
- Cultural and sports activities
- Home stay accommodation
- Full board
- 24h assistance.